With effect as of 1 July 2016, trust service providers must meet all relevant requirements of the REGULATION (EU) NO. 910/2014 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL OF 23 JULY 2014 on electronic identification and trust services for electronic transactions in the internal market and repealing Directive 1999/93/EC (abbreviated as “eIDAS Regulation”). Certification according to the eIDAS Regulation is required in particular for trust service providers who intend to become or remain qualified trust service providers (QTSP). Gaining the status of a qualified provider is the same for all trust services. The output of an eIDAS audit is the “Conformity Assessment Report”.
Within the eIDAS product we offer following services
Why choose EZÚ
- We are the first accredited company in the Czech Republic offering certification under the eIDAS Regulation.
- We are accredited in the full scope of services possible for the Czech Republic (except for the e-Delivery service which is not yet eligible for accreditation in the Czech Republic).
- We are the only company in the Czech Republic (and one of three certification authorities in Europe) accredited for the certification of service no. 6 – preservation of electronic signatures and seals
- Highly professional personnel
Reasons for certification
- Compliance with obligations under EU regulations.
- eIDAS provides a “standardised platform” that meets the security criteria for secure electronic communication between individuals, companies and public authorities. Due to the standardisation, eIDAS also guarantees fully compatible services in the internal EU market without any differences.