The Electrotechnical Testing Institute offers organizations Verification of the Environmental Declaration according to the Regulation (EU) no. 1221/2009 of the European Parliament and the Council – EMAS (EMAS III).
What does the introduction of an EMS in accordance with the EMAS Program mean?
- An introduced system in accordance with the ISO 14001 actually represents a subset of EMAS requirements. So if your organization introduces an EMS in accordance with the EMAS
- Program, it also meets the requirements of the ISO 14001 standard.
- By issuing and publishing an environmental declaration, the organization demonstrates its openness to solving important environmental aspects and the targeted improvement of environmental aspects, as well as the targeted improvement of environmental activities.
- An organization registered in the EMAS Program can use the EMAS logo to inform all involved parties of the organization’s participation in a program on the environmental impact of corporate activities, products and services, the active participation of all employees in the process of continuous improvement, etc.
It helps improve the organization’s image and competitive position. It can lead to the improvement of relationships with public administration authorities and preventively eliminate the threat of sanctions.
- By implementing these environmentally friendly measures, the organization saves on costs for raw materials and energy, pays less for its emissions and waste, has an advantage in public procurement processes, penetrates demanding markets more easily, etc.
Directions for application and verification in accordance with EMAS III
Phone+420 266 104 434
Mobile+420 603 556 350