eIDAS – REGULATION (EU) No 910/2014 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 23 July 2014EZÚ, the first accredited body in Czech republic, offers certification pursuant to the eIDAS regulation.
The certification is intended for Qualified Trust Service Providers (QTSP). In the eIDAS regulation, the Qualified Trust Service Providers are defined as natural or legal persons which provide one or more qualified trust services.
We are fully accredited for assessment of all qualified trust services (not-including e-Delivery yet).
Since 1 July 2016, the Qualified Trust Service Providers must meet all the relevant requirements of REGULATION (EU) No. 910/2014 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL on electronic identification and qualified trust services for electronic transactions in the internal market and repealing Directive 1999/93/EC (the eIDAS regulation). The certification according to the eIDAS regulation is also recommended for the Trust Service Providers who intend to become or stay Qualified Trust Service Providers (QTSP).
Gaining the status of a QTSP is the same for all the qualified trust services. Audit reports are outputs of the audit and in case of successful assessment Declaration of Conformity is issued.
The full scope of our accreditation for eIDAS includes qualified trust service certification for the following:
- issuing of qualified certificates for electronic signatures
- issuing of qualified certificates for electronic seals
- issuing of qualified certificates for website authentication
- issuing of qualified electronic time stamps
- validation of qualified electronic signatures and/or qualified electronic seals
- preservation of qualified electronic signatures and/or qualified electronic seals
Why eIDAS Certification:
- eIDAS provides a “standardized platform”, which meets the security criteria of a secure electronic communication between civics, enterprises and public authorities.
Thanks to the standardization, the eIDAS also guarantees fully compatible Services on the EU internal market, without any differences.