- Meets the requirements of EC legislation for the properties of the product
- Procedures for the evaluation of the product conformity specified in these regulations have been applied
A product, which is introduced to whatever market of any EU state, is simultaneously introduced to the common market of all EU countries. It can be freely supplied / distributed from this member state to other EU states, without technical barriers. Some member states may have set down specific requirements by a regulation, for instance concerning accompanying product documentation.
Construction products, e.g. sockets and cables, are assessed in accordance with a special regulation – the GD no. 163/2002 Coll., and their impact on the fulfillment of the basic requirements for construction is also taken into consideration.
More information about the specific product incl. contact persons will appear after their selection.
El. install. material, switchboards and circuit breaking appliances
Cables and conductors
Gambling slot machines
Household appliances, consumer and industrial electronics
Basic obligations of the manufacturer:
- To prepare technical documentation
- To prepare the Declaration of Conformity
- To attach the CE mark
- To demonstrate conformity of the product with the GD (Government Direction) on request of the supervisory body (technical documentation, information)
- To keep technical documentation for the period of 10 years from the introduction of the product to the market
- To identify the product and the manufacturer
- In case of suspected or confirmed nonconformity, ensures corrective measures or withdrawal from the market